Sunday, November 9, 2014

Young Love





I remember the first time I saw him. I remember every detail...How he stood, the sound of his voice, exactly what he was wearing and the way he smelled. I remember the way he looked at me and I remember the way I felt.

His Sister took me to go dancing and I lost my wallet that had my ID in it and so instead of going dancing, we went to meet her Brothers and go to dinner with them. We stopped to go see them and when he walked out of his bedroom, my heart skipped and I am pretty sure time stood still in that moment.
I remember being so nervous that-that whole evening I made a fool out of myself (when I am nervous, I am stupid...literally).
He took my ring off before I left and said that it would be an excuse to see him again.
The very next day me and my fiancee broke up and it was a pretty bad break up and somehow my friends Brother ended up finding out and he texted me to ask me out to dinner and I said yes.

I remember when he came to pick me up for dinner...I met him out in the parking lot of the apartment complex I was staying at and there he stood waiting to open the car door for me.

Fate.

I call it fate that him and I ended up together. The way my life happened was surely a preparation to end up with this man. Here we are 3 years later with a 2 year old daughter and a little boy on the way.
We've been sealed in the LDS Brigham City, UT. Temple and he's currently enrolled in school with his major being computer science. We live in Logan, UT in a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom town home and we have had our fair share of trials but the love we have is so immensely strong.

I was 18 when we met and I was in a very bad spot in my life. He is my hero. Because of him I have grown and become someone I never ever thought I would be. We fit one another so well.
Still to this day, he kisses me every hour. He takes such good care of me and his daughter. He works so hard to make sure we have all we need. Now that we have moved into this new place I have been able to find some happiness that I dont think I had the first year and a half of being a new Mom. I went thru a pretty bad depression and wasn't able to show Him my appreciation very well. Our house was so dark and always messy and our Daughter didn't laugh as much as she does now.
Living here, our home is always clean and I always cook (pregnancy definitely encourages me to cook) but I feel happy and healthy now. Theirs so much open space here and we laugh all the time. We do so many things together as a family and I can see our Daughter blossoming better here.

I owe so much of myself to his Sister. She doesn't realize what she has done for me. Because of her I have all I could dream of. Because of her, I have Him.

Zak makes all my dreams come true. His Family is so amazing and they have helped me understand so much of myself. Zak has brought out so much good in me that I never thought I had.

I am 21 and have all I could ask for. I dream my Daughter marries a Man like her Daddy and that our Son is a man to his Wife like His Daddy is to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment